Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Jewelry
I have been working on tons of jewelry lately! Today I worked for several hours and made 6 pairs of earrings and 4 and 1/2 neckalaces :). The 5th is almost done. I hope I will be able to really get my business going. I really enjoy making jewelry. A lot of times (like today) once I start I can't stop! It is so fun to design different patterns and teach myself how to make them! I will try to post pictures of some of the ones I have been working on if my computer will let me. It's having a little bit of a rough time right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You make amazing jewelry Claire!! I am sure they are all so cute!
ReplyDeleteLove ya..Can't wait to see some pics!
Ditto deb!
ReplyDeletemmm, can't wait to see them. I'm sure they are so cute though!!
ReplyDeleteHey Claire I can't wait to see your jewelry!! Look at my blog and see some of the stuff I made and then enter my giveaway!! its jewelrybytami.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete