Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Let me explain why I have not posted in SO long! I have started a post several times but want to upload pictures with them since I don't have anything very exciting to write about! But I am having problems with my card reader and cannot upload my new pictures. So here is another one from our honeymoon!




Last week was our church's youth camp. I wnt as a counselor and had a great time! We had 11 girls, ages 8-12 in our cabin and 4 counselors. My sister-in-law taught on the book of Ruth everyday and we taught the girls how to make several crafts. They learned how to make fleece scarves, hair bows, bracelets and paint little wooden signs. I taught them some songs and a little bit about music. Everday we went swimming for 2 hours and then had a lot of other activity time. It was really fun and I hope I was a blessing to the girls! They are all great girls and I really desire to see them grow up and always serve God!

Today is our 4 month anniversary! Marriage has been absolutely wonderful. Despite the negative remarks people made to us before we got married, it has been awesome so far!

I am going to make another attempt at getting pictures on here and then I will show you all some of the jewlery I've made!

8 comments:

  1. I NEVER made negative remarks about marriage for sure!! WHo would do that???!!! Over 3 years now for me and it's just getting better every day! So glad you were finally able to post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good to see you post! cute pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWW, cute pic and nice post! It was good to hear from you again!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried posting new pics and again it would not work. I am really really frustrated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww... That is a cute pic of you guys...

    ReplyDelete
  6. People often made negative comments to Eric & I about marriage, too, when we were engaged. So annoying. What a way to "encourage" young couples - ugh! So glad you've found out what Eric & I found - marriage is WONDERFUL - even after 15 years:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Claire! Thanks for the comment on my blog!! Hope you find some things on there to help save money!!! =) Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey!! I love your pictures that you were able to post!!I need to call you!!!Ughhh school is crazy :( but I'll find the time ;-) love you and miss you..(you need to get facebook;-)

    ReplyDelete