I look awful in this picture....I'm sorry :( Getting up at 5am usually does that to me.
Friday, September 11, 2009
NY Trip Number 2
In July we went up to NY again so Greg could preach at the Boys Camp at Old Paths. We got there on the weekend of the airshow so we were able to be there one day! I was so glad I didn't have to miss it this year!
I look awful in this picture....I'm sorry :( Getting up at 5am usually does that to me.
One day I went out to eat with all my sisters and oour good friend Jess. I got this yummy Chicken Parm sandwich and fries.....delicious!!!!
I look awful in this picture....I'm sorry :( Getting up at 5am usually does that to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

awwww, that was so much fun....miss ya
ReplyDeleteSuch a gorgeous bunch. :)
ReplyDelete